Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gluten-Free Brownies

The more I continue to blog and the more that people read this blog the more obvious it will be that I LOVE baked goods.  I love to make treats from scratch and I love to use pre-made mixes when I am short on time.  I love to bake because it makes my house smell wonderful and also because gluten-free baked goods can be amazing.

Today I want to share one of my favorite pre-made brownie mixes.  It is the King Arthur Flour Gluten-Free Brownie Mix.  This mix most closely resembles other name brand non-gluten-free mixes and is one of my go-tos.  I find it at my local gluten-free market and sometimes in the regular grocery stores.  You can also find it on King Arthur's Flour website.



This mix takes 30-35 minutes to bake and about 3 minutes to mix together.  All you need to add is 2 eggs, 2 Tablespoons of water, and 1/2 cup of melted butter or oil. 


It mixes up on only one bowl and comes out looking like this.


The only tip I can give you about making these brownies is to makes sure you grease the pan well or they WILL stick.

I appreciate everyone who has been reading my blog.  Soon I will post instructions about how to make a gluten-free cake from scratch.




No comments:

Post a Comment