Thursday, November 15, 2012

Requests

Last night I taught my very first gluten-free cooking class at a local cooking store.  It was by far the most fun I have had "working".  In the class we made an apple pie, a chicken pot pie, popovers, and chocolate cake.  Everything turned out to be very delicious and I sincerely hope that I was a help to anyone in the class.  I know that gluten-free food can be delicious and my entire goal was to teach everyone there last night and anyone who reads my humble blog that gluten-free food can be wonderful.

Next week, I am going to be posting what I am calling my "Thanksgiving Special".  I am going to include a stuffing, popovers, and a couple of other side-dishes that my family will be enjoying that day. 

After Thanksgiving I will have a pretty long (and much needed break from my graduate  school work) and I would love to here from some of my readers any requests that they have as far as recipes or questions or whatever!  So please e-mail me or leave a comment and I will try to come up with a great recipe or answer to your question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment