Monday, July 30, 2012

Snyder's Gluten-free Pretzels

I love to share information on products that I find, try, and love.  This is one of those products.  I was in my local gluten-free market not too long ago and I spotted these pretzels.  They are made by Snyder's which also makes regular pretzels.  I use to love the regular Snyder's pretzels so I decided to try their gluten-free version.  I don't think they have been on the shelves very long but it is still exciting that such a large company is creating gluten-free alternatives.  They came in a couple of varieties, a large bag or 100 calorie snack size.  I bought the 100 calorie snack size because I sometimes can't eat a whole bag of something before they go stale.  The snack size is perfect because I can put it in my purse and take it with me or just grab a quick snack out of the cabinet. 

These are delicious pretzels that live up to their brand name.  They have a perfect texture and taste.  I recommend these to any pretzel lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment