Friday, March 9, 2012

The Not so Mysterious Disappearing Box of Cookies

Like most people I don't have time to make a fresh batch of baked goodies every time we crave some or finish off the prior batch.  I also understand that not everyone likes to bake.  These cookies are one of the first things I discovered when I started eating gluten-free.  At that time there were so few choices available in the gluten-free market that there were days I lived on them.


The cookies are made by Glutino and are called the Sans Gluten Free Wafer Cookies.  I can't even put into words how delicious they are but I am still going to try.  They have creamy chocolate on the outside with more chocolate on the inside and wafer cookies that do not have a funny texture but instead are light and crispy!  The whole cookie is light and make your mouth water kind of delicious.  I like the chocolate cookies but the line has several different flavors.  I have been able to find these cookies in the regular grocery stores, at health food stores, and of course at dedicated gluten-free stores.  They are also easy to find on the internet. 

These cookies are so good you can eat them by the box.  I have had six while typing this short blog!  Maybe they should be called "glutton uh oh!"  Ok...ok...bad pun sorry, I thought it was punny!  That was the last one...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment